Dec 16, 2009

November

It is getting cold! :) We even had snow here in Houston one day late in November. Our little family is doing great! We moved into a small house with a big yard at the beginning of this month. We are settled, unpacked, and are just loving it. Mickey and Lena especially love the yard, the kitten is slowly getting used to her expanded territory. Andrew and I both are getting to do yardwork now, Andrew mows, I rake,.. its been fun! Lena now has four teeth, two on the bottom, two on the top, and her head keeps growing more hair :), finally. We are getting tired of hearing : " How cute, how old is your little boy?" So computer geek of a brother told me how to batch resize my pictures so that I can hopefully upload way more pictures with way less trouble now. Lets give it a go.










0 comments:

Post a Comment