May 29, 2009

Pretty awesome may days... :)

So the new car is working out pretty well for us. I think I am getting the hang of the stick shift, I rarely kill it anymore and it is not nearly as jerky of a ride as two weeks ago :). Baby Lena is more fun every day. Last week she figured out that pushing the little buttons on her exersaucer make an animal sound and then a song come out of it. It is really sweet when she accidentally pushes a button and then looks at me with a huuuge grin on her face when it makes a sound. She is also getting very fond of her German Children's Song CD. I have also played a personal favorite of mine for her: Rolf Zukovski, who can be found on Youtube.com. (He is a German musician who sings songs with and to children about traffic and the importance of being safe when in the car, on the bike, or just on the street :). Soo.. here are some new pictures:









0 comments:

Post a Comment